Before we get involved with one of the most controversial dilemmas for women lets first place 100 SINGLE bisexual women in a room who can respond honestly to two basic questions.

1) Have you ever had a sexual fantasy of a Female/Female/Male threesome?
2) As the single female have you ever experienced this fantasy?
I know all of you reading this already know the answer and you would be correct. Close to 100 of them will respond yes to the first question and close to 100 will response no to the second question. HMMM I wonder why the difference. There are many reasons. Initially, I will talk about the number one road block for most of us to enjoy one of the most gratifying of sexual experiences. There is truly nothing like the best of both worlds in one bed together if conditions are perfect.

How many of you have seen personal ads like this: "Young attractive couple seeking single female 18 to 29 to explore intimacy". I am sure way too many to count. I just cannot explain why thousands of women are not jumping at this unique opportunity especially since most of us would love it.
Here is the answer.

Now let's place 100 men in a room and ask them to list their top 5 sexual fantasies. First, I am not sure most of these men could write down 5 fantasies. Getting past two or three could be a challenge. Yes, you guessed it. Drum roll please. The number one MALE fantasy is THE THREESOME. The F/F/M fantasy is male dominated. There is nothing greater to a male ego than telling his friends that he made it with two women at the same time. What a stud.

The last thing in the world us ladies want is to be used by a man and will avoid it at all costs even if it means giving up certain pleasures. Surrendering our sexual power, and what we pack is one of the most powerful weapons on earth, to a man as far as I am concerned is NEVER going to happen. I am in control of my body, period the end. If I want to have this fantasy come true it will be under my terms.

My advice to single women around the world is to respect who you are and NEVER respond to such classified ads. I have yet to meet a woman who has but I am sure they are out there. Who are these people that want my body? What if I am not attracted to them? How do I know they will not hurt me? How do I know they will not drug me? How do I know it is even a male/female couple sending out the ad? How do I get myself out of a bad situation once I get into it? Too many negatives to take a chance.

Now that we got that out of the way, you are wondering, again speaking strictly as the single woman, how do I find this experience if in fact I do wish to experiment. That will come up in part 2 of the series.

Love and Understanding
Beth

Beth has been a "guru" for Bicurious women for over eight years.

She and her husband own and operate, Wild Women Vacations, of Las Vegas, which provides events and vacations catering to the Bi and Bicurious community, in safe and secure environments. Beth grew up in New Orleans, where as a teenager, discovered she was equally attracted to men and women and developed an understanding of her sexuality. She has explored the Bi lifestyle and helped many others come to "find themselves" and feel comfortable with being intimate with both genders.

When dealing with human sexuality the number of issues and relationships are almost endless. The mission of her advice column is to answer many questions women have dealing with their bisexuality.

Leave a Reply

The largest Bisexual and Bicurious Site in the World !

BiCupid.com - The Best Bisexual Dating Site. Join Free Now!